Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday, to MEEEEEEE!!!!!


Agh! I am 25! If I had the cash, I would totally go rent a car. An AWESOME car, just for the sake of being in an awesome car. Bwahhahahaha! So, birthday celebration started off with gift from DHM... On top of dollhouses galore, I got $50. I very quickly rushed out and got stuff to help me enjoy my day "off" tomorrow. (DH is tending to the kids all day, WAHOO!!!) I got: a sander and sandpaper, new blades for the utility knife, tile samples, couple sheets of lauan plywood, Glidden paint samples, fabulous black fabric, wood to make a shelf, and a dremel doodad. Top that off with the gifting of loads of books, fabric, trim and FIMO from my good friend Marilou, and I am one happy clam dedamn! Sure am!

When I got back, James and I enjoyed a quiet dinner (Marie Calender's Chicken pot pies) with drinks (good ol' young person rum and coke) and dessert (brownies with ice cream). I am hoping to finish out the night with a bit of minis and a movie, maybe.
Tomorrow, I am going to mini the day away! The plan is to knock out the exterior of the Highland. French doors, balcony, flower boxes, garage door, front door, porch and roof. LOL. We will see how that goes. I desperately need to clean off my desk though. It looks just like it did a few days ago. Come on, Lyssa! Get off that keester and do it! I have high hopes for the day though.


So, we will see how it goes.

6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL! I didn't know you were *only* 25! You youngun! Well, it sounds like you had a fun birthday and I'm happy for you!

    Ps. you should rent a mustang for the day =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silly time is off Ann. TODAY is my birthday. I posted this at midnight here in FL, so I am still enjoying my day. :) Off to mini my heart out now!!! After I stalk your blog for a minute, of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feliz Cumpleaños!!!!
    Sobre todo enhorabuena por ese bebe tan precioso.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cumpleaños feliz, cumpleaños feliz.
    Te deseamos todos cumpleaños feliz.
    ¿Que bebe más precioso tienes!
    Besitos, May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops, I meant to say happy "early birthday" then... but now its happy belated birthday! Hope it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, all! I had a fabulous day and all the boys, big and small, were great to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!