Friday, August 27, 2010

August 25th: An UGH and a WAHOO!!!

So, my ugh is I have uncharacteristically let me work area get out of hand:


This one, above, is taken from sitting on my bed! I literally, work in a corner and I need shelves above the desk, I think.


How is one supposed to mini in those conditions?! I think I have gotten to a point where I have too much stuff for this little area... and to think that we just went and got a bunch more yesterday. *sigh* Hopefully, I will muster up the gung ho needed to fix this disaster!


My wahoo is that I finally painted the Xbox! Check it out!






James loves this little thing! I think it would turn out a bit better if I used colored Sculpey or Fimo, but what I can afford is the one big block of white. Maybe in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!