Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 10th: An hour of my Tuesday





Look what you can do in an hour with some scrap wood and cardboard, craft sticks and pen parts! I was inspired to do this after someone on the Greenleaf forum scratch built a stove in 1:24. I was like, I can do that! And I even thought I could do it with an opening door and drawer. I still have yet to put the knobby doos on it and the interior of the oven has been painted a shiny metallic black color. It occurred to me that the inside of the door and drawer would also need to be painted this way. At the moment, I am trying to figure out what would make a good rack. I'm assuming some thick paperclips will need to be bent just right.

In the future, I would like to put one of these in a house that has been wired and run a light to it to make it appear that it is baking something yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!