Here it is in dry fit:
They were pretty simple, and I did it while watching a movie. Cut out a bunch of random "bricks" and glue them down. Then cut out a bunch more in different sizes to fill in the gaps. I used Elmer's Glue all and didn't operate on any sort of pattern:
This is what I got:
After that, I put in the partition for upstairs to divide the bathroom and bedroom. The tiny bathroom is only 4 foot by 10 foot. It will have a small claw foot tub in the back, resembling ones that I have seen in small English cottages.
The floor is popsicle sticks that I cut roughly, I didn't worry about edges or tightness of fit since I wanted it to look rough. I then painted the whole thing White Wash by Americana.
This looked to bland to me, so enter stencil! My stencil was found on a stenciling website. It is a honey suckle pattern that I printed on cardstock and then cut out with an exacto knife. This took a while, but the end result was wonderful.
I then painted the stencil on the floor using Wisteria by Americana. So pretty!