Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Master Bedroom, Walls and Flooring: An Undersized Urbanite Update

I finally got a few minutes to finish sanding and staining the floor for the master bedroom.  And I got the paper put up.  The combination is just as beautiful as I thought it would be!!

The walls are "Smokey" scrapbook paper, made by Bazzil.  And the floor is made out of craft sticks, and then stained Special Walnut by Minwax.  I've used this color in a ton of other builds.  Most notably on the exterior facade of Mt Ollopa Lodge.  :)





So pretty!!!

But, it looks like I will be redoing one wall.  HATE when this happens.  And there is no way to fix it really, other than pulling off the paper and putting on a new piece.  Booooooooooooo!!!  And this is after I tried to smoosh out the air. Boo.  Poo.  RAWRG!!!


For now, I will work on dressing the bed.  :)

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, I hate it when that happens, too. That flooring is gorgeous. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me, too...hate uncooperative glue and paper. :\ The floor is indeed gorgeous and the furniture is very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floors! Bravo!
    The paper is a great choice (except for the one wall, boo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, hate that when it happens. Love your flooring colour. It is very warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pity when this happens! The color of the flooring is very warm.
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floor has a nice vintage vibe. I hate it when that happens with the paper...I hope you have some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the color of the furniture.
    Bye, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really loving the way this room is coming together. I would never ever have thought those were craft sticks! EVER! They really turned out nice. I hope the wall fix goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for the paper ruining your project...but at least it's nothing too major! I love your room otherwise, I love the colors of the furniture and I really like the floor. Very well done!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!