Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Awesometastic Illustration News!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Book is ready for pre-order on amazon.com!!!!!


http://www.amazon.com/I-Heart-My-Little-A-Holes/dp/0615873383/ref=zg_bs_761128_3

And it's already #3 on the Humor chart!  SO. EXCITING.  Wahoo!!!!

Book is officially released next Tuesday, October 22nd.  It'll be around $10 for a paperback and $5 for an e-book.  Available on Nook, Kindle and iBook.

Go buuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyy iittttttttttt!!!!

More monies means more minis!

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great book. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! :D I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to say how proud of you I am. :) My book is on order. WHOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!