Saturday, July 28, 2012

Success!

I reached 200 followers today!  So a second drawing, for a surprise gift, will happen.  I am not sure if I will do it from the comments or if I will do it from the followers... but I will figure something out and draw a name.  :)

I am currently leaning towards compiling ALL the comments on ALL the posts up until now (that means no comments on this post or comments posted after this will be considered) into one large pool and drawing from that.

Thank you to everyone that has been following my blog for the last... 2? years.  Thank you to those of you that joined new.  I am looking forward to many more comments. posts and all the new friends there are to be made.  :)


And, so you aren't left without eye candy, here is something that is being included in my secret build!  Such a pain to make, but beautiful results!  :)

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 200 followers, good for you! :)

    The flowers are wonderful, definitely worth the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers!

    Congratulations on 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas felicidades por tus primeros 200 seguidores, seguramente vendrán más!
    Un abrazo
    Gracias por no tener la dichosa palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for your 200 (soon to be many more) followers!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. feliciddes por los 200 seguidores

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 200 followers! Your flowers are great and what a great giveaway idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 201!!! felicidades y me encanta esa planta!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!