Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trying something new

There had been a lot of talk about people making spiral staircases on the Greenleaf Forum and I thought, why not? I gave it a shot, and this is what I came up with. I will probably use it on one of the many many kits I have lying about. :) Or in the fling. Not sure.

Here it is: Houseworks ballasters, a dowel with straw spacers, basswood steps, fun beads for decor and tiny silver chain. It was a lot of fun and next time, it could use a little bit of tweaking...

Remember to tell me what you think!








1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! It looks pretty delicate, but seeing how you're able to move every which way, it must be quite sturdy! I was working on a spiral staircase last month but got distracted.. this reminds me I need to get back on track!

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!