Monday, June 18, 2012

A shopping we should go!

A lot of my work has been on my HBS entry and I cannot share that with you.  I can, however, share the new book collection with you and the new items listed in my Etsy shop.

Hunger Games Series!


Fifty Shades of Grey!


A whole lot of interesting:


You can also find the Twilight books:


The set of Nicholas Sparks books would be great for any bookcase:


Sweet signs to hang in your dollhouse:


A side table to set books on:


 A hall tree to hang your coat in:



 Each a labor of love and each ready to go to a new home.  :)  The Hunger Games and Fifty Shades are not listed yet, but will be soon.






5 comments:

  1. Your miniatures are fantastic. I like mini books.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Everything looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! (but my girls do NOT need a copy of 50 Shades of Grey, LOL... they're far too young for that!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! You are probably right, Heather. :) Certainly for the mini adult-even if they are blank on the inside. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If the spam gets bad, I will turn the captcha back on! I hope I don't have to!